Warmarama: Side straddle hops, Michael Phelps, Give-ups, Imperial walkers, through-the-tunnel, mountain climbers.
Ran to parking deck.
Ran up the ramps and stopped on each level to do 100 LBCs.
At the top, partnered up. One partner ran down the steps and prescribed number of floors and back up to the top the long way via the ramps. Flapjack and repeat. Exercise changed with each level. The five stories were as follows.
- Down one level: Exercise was burpees.
- Down two levels: CDDs
- Down three levels: Leg lifts
- Down four levels: Walking lunges
- Down five (actually 4 again) levels (aka running back up the entire parking lot): LBCs
Run back to the fountain. 1/2 lap karaoke, 1/2 lap sprint, 1/2 lap Yves Poll
Circle of Trust (COT)
Psalm 103:2-5 (CSB)
2 My soul, bless the Lord,
and do not forget all his benefits.
3 He forgives all your iniquity;
he heals all your diseases.
4 He redeems your life from the Pit;
he crowns you with faithful love and compassion.
5 He satisfies you[a] with good things;
your youth is renewed like the eagle.
We give thanks to God for the gift of Jesus. The cross provides us with salvation, eternal healing, redemption, transformation, and blessing.
Ball of Man (#BOM)
- This Q had a lot of three things: 1) Talking, 2) Running, and 3) LBCs.
- Mumblechatter continued at coffeeteria.
- Running after the lunges was definitely slower.
- IronPAX challenge starts in Sep. Register here: https://f3greenwood.com/ironpax-form/
- 20 Days of Prayer: 6 am to 6:55 am every weekday and 9 am on Sat. YHC plans to participate/stream the service, which includes 15 to 20 minutes of individual prayer time (~0620-0640), at the AOs after our workouts. For anyone who would want to join, the prayer guide can be found at this link (https://libertylive.church/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Pray-First-2020-Crops.pdf). YHC also has printed copies. If you cannot stay after the workouts, but want to stream from your car, here is the link (https://libertylive.church/online/).
- Local version of the Colonial 200 being planned. Fundraising to support the Roc Solid Foundation. https://charity.gofundme.com/o/en/campaign/f3-colonial-200/christophermikell?utm_campaign=oc&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=crowdrise&fbclid=IwAR3_2haejCN3CZd5UuOT_KS5TvZcG7HgyI3kKDt8OrssN85lJD6D7VRml6s