Conditions: Sunny with a high of 75
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 10
- Monkey Humpers – 10
- TTT – 15
Burpee Bingo: At any point, someone can call BINGO, and the whole group must drop for 1 burpee. Rules:
- The BINGO must be enthusiastic
- The same person cannot say BINGO twice in a row.
- The whole group must be within earshot when you say it.
Mosey to movie theater parking deck, top floor.
Ladder – 100 yard run between each of the following rounds:
- 10 Burpees
- 10 Burpees + 25 Merkins
- 10 Burpees + 25 Merkins + 50 Lunges
- 10 Burpees + 25 Merkins + 50 Lunges + 100 American Hammers
- 10 Burpees + 25 Merkins + 50 Lunges + 100 American Hammers +150 Squats
and back down the Ladder – Run down one level of garage between each round:
- 10 Burpees + 20 Merkins + 40 Lunges + 80 American Hammers +160 Squats
- 10 Burpees + 20 Merkins + 40 Lunges + 80 American Hammers
- 10 Burpees + 20 Merkins + 40 Lunges
- 10 Burpees + 20 Merkins
- 10 Burpees
Mosey back to the pond.
Captain Thor: In a 1:4 ratio of increasing reps, Big Boys/LBCs; the PAX reached 6:24
“Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is the LORD. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.” The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?Jeremiah 17:7–9
- Trusting in God (vs our hearts, which are deceitful/sick) will help us to weather drought/suffering when it comes.
- The PAX completed 113 Burpees.
- Kind of a disappointing showing of Bingos–perhaps it was the 100 that were completed as part of routines?
- The plan was always to go back “down” the ladder. It was NEVER that YHC did not plan properly.
- The title of the backblast comes from this video, after Dreamliner said a passing motorcycle “was not obeying the posted speed limit”:
- This Monday/Memorial Day, we will be completing a #MemorialDayMurph at Western Branch High School (meet by the pull-up bars.
- The 1 Million Burpee Challenge by F3 Chattanooga is ongoing. Currently this region is in 14th place. You can see the standings and log your burpees (individually or for a workout you Q) at this link.
- The Daily Quarantine Challenge will continue through the month of May. See the Quad P link below.
- For full instructions on COVID-19 operations within F3 Hampton Roads check out https://f3rva.org/2020/04/03/covid-19-update/.