Conditions: Perfect for a beatdown.
- SSH – 25 IC
- Arm Circles – 10/10 IC
- TTT – 12 IC
- Emperial Walkers – 15 IC
Mosey to Food Lion, the “shorter” way.
Four rounds for time:
- 50 Squats
- 40 Big Boy Situps
- 30 Merkins
- 20 Bonnie Blairs
- 10 Burpees
- Run to the last speed bump and back
Mosey back to the flags.
“I will give rest to those who are tired. I will satisfy those who are weak”Jeremiah 31:25
- Moneyball asked that I read the bible verse BEFORE the next IPC Challenge.
- Lot of “enthusiasm” about the IPC.
- Antman thought the second speedbump was the last one. Imagine his excitement when there were four more after that.
- The 2020 Iron PAX Challenge is coming in September. Week 0 to be completed this week. Pre-registration and information can be found at this link.
- F3 10th Anniversary extravaganza is coming Jan ‘21
F3 Important Links
- Sign Up to Lead a Workout: Q Schedule (Anyone can sign up at any time! We can help you prepare).
- Backblast template can be found here.
- Monthly Challenge: Quad P, aka “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority”
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads