Conditions: Lovely but squishy from last night’s rain
PAX: 11 PAX presented for some Whamtastic Fun
FNGs: Training Wheels (Eric)
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 33
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Through the Tunnel – 15
- Mountain Climbers – 15
Mosey to pond.
Plank-Off: All PAX attempt longest plank possible to begin toward Quad P. When done, run one lap of pond, then return and do set of 50 LBCs. If everyone is still not done, rinse and repeat.
Mosey to top of PNC-adjacent parking garage, circumventing barriers.
WHAM-O Ladder: Start at 11 reps of the following exercise, then run down ramp and decrease reps by 1, then run to top of ramp and decrease reps by 1, rinse and repeat until arrive at top of ramp/1 rep. Pick up the six and then the group moves on to the next exercise.
- W-orld War IIs
- H-and Release Merkin
- A-merican Hammer
- M-exican Jumping Bean Squats
- O-verhead Claps (33 IC, not decreasing reps like the rest)
Mosey to flags.
Wham-O Walk: One PAX calls transit exercise then throws Frisbee. All PAX sprint until disc hits the ground, then do called transit exercise; 1st PAX there calls next transit exercise. Among those called were:
- Lunge Walk
- Bear Crawl
- Broad Jumps
- Burpee Bear Crawls
- Crab Walk
- Freddy Mercury
- AMRAP LBCs for last 30 seconds
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus ChristPhilippians 1:6
- YHC assumed Bachelor Pad and Dreamliner both could have gone longer on their planks, but for the good of the PAX they acquiesced.
- While at the top of the parking deck, the PAX bypassed the parking barriers (it was assumed) into forbidden territory; in actuality the PAX were in forbidden territory to begin with but moved into approved space by bypassing the barriers.
- WHAM-O walk, while successful, was dominated by a few individuals. At one point, Buoy threw the disc directly into the ground it what appeared to be an intentional move to force the PAX to do more Bear Crawling.
- Space Monkey indicated he will be sending YHC a laundry bill. It is likely he will have trouble collecting.
- Gunner takes over as the AOQ for Ironclad, as well as ITQ for the whole region (a “thankless job” according to Dreamliner).
- Stinkhill (Mt. Trashmore Saturday AO moving to the beach for the summer, starting June 15th. There will be a convergence there on June 22nd to celebrate the new AO and to send of Screen Door. More details on both occurrences here.
- Quad P for June is Low/Chillcut Plank. Full details/rules available at the link below.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads