Conditions: One the edge of freezing.
DR PAX: None
- SSH – 30
- Michael Phelps – 10
- TTT – 10
- Toy Soldiers – 10
Grab coupon. Mosey to clubhouse.
Dwight Howard: All PAX jump and hit as high up on wall as possible while odd PAX out lunge walks around building and takes up last position, relieving first PAX
Field of Dreams: Divide among stations, AMRAP except for station #1
- Big Boys
- Pull-Ups – 10, then run around tennis court & to #1
30 for 30 AMRAP: All Pax perform AMRAP SSHs while one PAX does 30 reps of following exercises, then rotate to next PAX until all complete each:
- Overhead Press
- Goblet Squat (audibled to squats for non-couponed PAX this round)
- Bench Press
Elevens: Dancing Chillcut (IC) / Bobby Hurleys
AMRAP Big Boys for 2 minutes
 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  Every athlete exercises self-control in all things. They do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable.  So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air.  But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.1 Corinthians 9:24–27
- YHC encouraged the PAX to follow the Apostle Paul’s commands/example in being laser focused on the spread of the gospel and on living a Christlike life.
- YHC realized in the middle of developing this Q that it was starting out sports-themed, so he decided to lean into it.
- Per the theme, mumble chatter was predominately about the pros/cons of various sports, their major leagues, and playoffs.
- The consensus was that the NBA postseason (and maybe the whole shebang) sucks.
- If it had been only a few degrees colder, Double Fault said he would have fartsacked.
- YHC completed 135 Big Boys for Quad P, but then rounded out to 160 by doing an additional 25 reps post-COT.
- Quad P for the month is Big Boys. Current single-day record is 500 by Scully.
- Thanksgiving Convergence – 11/28, 7-8am @ Bear Country