Conditions: Getting cooler, but still humid.
DR PAX: Appomattox, recently moved from NC
- SSH – 25
- Arm Circles – 10/10
- Imperial Walkers – 20
- TTT – 10
Mosey around the block to pond.
Millennial – Team goal is 2,000: 10 sets of 100 rep exercises + 100m (1/4 of pond) runs. Group leaves when first person gets to 100. Exercises performed were the foll:
- Cliffhanger Merkins
- Mt. Climbers (2ct)
- American Hammers (2ct)
- Overhead Claps
- Penguin Crunch (2ct)
- Burpees (the PAX shared the 100 reps of these)
Mosey to flags
Dealer’s Choice resulted in Freddy Mercurys, LBCs, WWIIs, ABCs, Heels to Heaven, Leg Lifts.
Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.Galatians 6:1–3
- YHC reminded the PAX that humility is crucial when bearing one another’s burdens, all while following the example of Jesus.
- YHC thought that this particular routine would encourage more mumble chatter than it did, forgetting that each PAX would spend most of the time talking.
- YHC would like to note that in the F3 Exicon, the Millennial routine is so named because “the year 2000 is right in the middle of the generation known as millennials.” This is false.
- As a Millennial (hence the title) YHC can attest that the Millennial generation consists of those born roughly 1982-1996. Though who really keeps track of those things? YHC does, that’s who.
- The Iron PAX challenge is taking place over the month of September. It is, as the name would suggest, challenging, but there is a regional competition that will be easier the more PAX we have who participate. Details can be found here. Registration & submission form can be found here.
- October 19th there will be a Q-school convergence at Bear Country, followed by a 4 hour rucking event and canned-good donations.
F3 Important Links
- Q Schedule: Just sign up. We can help you prepare.
- Quad P: “Priorities’ Pointless Periodic Priority” aka Monthly Challenge
- F3 App: Available on Google Play or Apple App Store. This is the one-stop shop for all things F3 Hampton Roads. Download it and get connected. (Note: The app is a separate account from f3rva.org but the username and password can be the same).
- Twitter: @F3HamptonRoads
- Facebook: F3HamptonRoads